Dictionary.com defines marketing as, "the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising." Marketing is present in all stages of the business, beginning to end.
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.”
~ Peter F. Drucker
Types of Marketing
- Web marketing. The very idea of having a presence on the internet for business reasons is a type of marketing. A business website is one of the most important marketing tools.
- Search-engine optimization (SEO). process of optimizing content on a website so that it appears in search engine results. It's used by marketers to attract people who perform searches that imply they're interested in learning about a particular industry.
- Blog marketing. Brands often publish blogs to write about their industry and nurture the interest of potential customers who browse the internet for information.
- Social media marketing. Businesses can use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks to create impressions on their audience over time.
- Print marketing. Print is not dead. Businesses continue to sponsor articles, photography, and similar content in the publications their customers are reading. They also produce brochures, booklets, and other printed materials to hand out to their customers and prospects.
- Video marketing. A plethora of all kinds of videos is being produced by businesses to entertain and educate customers and prospects.
Marketing is an ad. Marketing is a brochure. Marketing is a press release. Marketing is a Facebook page or a Twitter account. Marketing is a blog post; a promotion; a picture; a video; a brand; a logo; and more...
Your business cannot survive without marketing.
As your marketing partner, we are your secret superpower.